Sales/Business Development Manager
Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by Anonymous
* Want to work for a well-established brand?
* Looking for an organisation that looks after their loyal, hardworking staff?
* Would you like to work for a company that has hidden benefits to their clients?
On behalf of our Bedfordshire based client we are looking for a professional, corporate Business Development candidate who is self-motivated and thrives in a pressurised environment
So, on a daily basis you will be involved in:-
* Creating opportunities to build up sales for the business
* Speaking to potential new clients to understand and tailor their needs
* Arranging and attending business meetings to sell the benefits of the organisation and then organising visits to site
* Understanding all of the organisations benefits and the unique selling points
* Achieving monthly/yearly targets
What we need from you:-
* Driver with own transport as you will be paid 45p per mile for any client visits
* Strong, loyal sales background with previous experience of dealing with business to business sales
* Smart and professional approach
* Creative ideas with the mind set that you may need to go that extra mile to achieve goals
So, if you are interested, please apply immediately with your cv
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of cv's we receive daily. However, your application will be reviewed within a two day period. If you do not hear from us within this time, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by M.A.S Resourcing who are acting as an employment agency / business
Law Staff Legal Recruitment
We Are SSG