HGV Removal Driver
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Anonymous
The role will require you to use high-tech equipment and carry out enforcement action on untaxed vehicles on behalf of the DVLA, including the recovery of unlicensed vehicles on behalf of the DVLA. You will have to operate within the guidelines established in current legislation and procedures and ensure that all members of the public are treated equally and fairly.
What you'll need:
* Must have a full UK Driving Licence (HGV1, CE)
* CPC Essential
* Digital Tacho Card and HIAB Licence
* The ability to communicate with customers, often in demanding circumstances.
* Must enjoy working in the outdoors and in all weather conditions.
You will be required to work 42.5 hours per week, Monday to Sunday (including Bank Holidays) Shifts vary, so flexibility for the role is essential.
In return for your hard work
* Paid holiday plus bank holidays
* Free uniform
* Pension scheme
* Award scheme
* Discount scheme
* Training & development
* Employee Consultative Committee to represent the voice of colleagues
Interested? Apply Now