Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by PeopleReady
Would you like to work for a company that helps you grow, and to develop in all areas of the staffing industry? Do you like to work helping other people? Are you Ready?We are Hiring: BILINGUAL Staffing Specialists
$13 per hour.
Required to work shift 11 am to 7 pm.
Location: Riverton UT
Some information about this job:
The Staffing Specialist's job builds business relationships with customers and temporary associates, calls customers to generate repeat sales and/or set sales appointments,
Assists new applicants with the employment process, qualifies potential temporary associates for eligibility to work,
Selects associates for job assignments and directs them to the job site location, follows up with customers on outstanding invoices, and much more!
If you are a true self-starter, determinate, self-discipline and not scare to resolve problems, this is the job for you!
Bilingual is a PLUS!
*We are looking for a high-energy, multitask and flexible and motivate candidates. Attention to details is a must.
* Willing to solve problems; determinate, with self-discipline.
* There are no slow days in this fast paced, high-demand position. Your "multi-tasking" skills will be put to the test as you juggle multiple requests and regularly face unexpected challenges that don't have easy answers. You're someone who can take a few deep breaths and shake it off when emotions get high. If you're more reactive, or tend to take things personally, you're not going to find happiness in this job.
* Willing to learn new process. Even if you've had limited experience, you're willing to learn how to look someone in the eye and have honest, transparent and courageous conversations. Your aptitude for influencing even the most stubborn people with your delicate powers of persuasion will come in handy!
*You need to be someone who thrives in a fast-changing environment. When there's a problem, you don't just come with one solution, you come up with three!
· 2-3 years customer service experience. (1 year's appointment setting, retail sales, and/or telemarketing, payroll, operational process experience also works. Fast-paced, customer focused job skills recognized.
· High school diploma or GED required but more education is great.
· Must have valid driver's license and a car that can be used for work.
We offer an excellent benefits package, which includes:
Paid Time Off, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Program, Tuition Reimbursement and comprehensive Health and Welfare coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information Please contact ( call or text) Mayra at / or send me your resume at
Specialized Bicycle Components
AB Staffing Solutions, LLC
AB Staffing Solutions, LLC