Data Analyst - Milton Keynes
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Morson International
Our client is currently looking for a Data Analyst to join their existing Health and Safety Team, to be based in the Milton Keynes area, for an initial 4-5months contract until the end of April 2019.
Support the National Health and Safety Advisor in the development, implementation and measurement of health, safety and wellbeing strategies and associated standards & processes, which are clearly integrated with, and deliver against, the Trust's vision, strategic goals, priorities & objectives; and statutory and government contractual obligations.
- To contribute to the development, implementation & measurement of health, safety and wellbeing strategies that are clearly integrated with, and deliver against, the Trust's vision, strategic goals, priorities & objectives
- Develop and produce high quality Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) reports, so they provide robust information which allows Trustees, the Executive and the National Health & Safety Advisor to make informed decisions, compatible with the outcomes measurement framework.
- Work with Senior Manager's and their teams across the Trust to determine data analysis and reporting needs to allow them to understand their performance and make informed decisions, and to implement accordingly.
- Interrogate data, identify trends and improvement opportunities; assist interpretation, and communicate with the wider Trust and relevant people to enable improvement and deliver the Trust's wider objectives.
- Ensure high quality, accurate data is collected and its integrity is maintained at all times; investigate anomalies.
- Carry out performance analysis and output reporting for the Trust by providing analytical reports and advising trends in order to support the Executive, senior managers and team managers to identify opportunities for improved productivity and compliance/performance against Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Display the Trust's values and behaviours at all times
- Ensure that diversity and inclusion are integrated into all aspects of Trust life and promote inclusion by challenging behaviour, practices, actions, or decisions that are counter to the objectives of the Trust's policies and values
- The Trust Management group & Trust professionals throughout organisation (e,g, engineering, environment, heritage, hydrology, operational buildings, finance, IT, internal & external communications, customer service & operations).
- Stragety, impact and engagement directorate
- Relevant technical bodies (e.g. IAM)
Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- Degree in relevant discipline
- Professionally qualified and membership of relevant professional body
- Advanced knowledge and experience of and the ability to manipulate data and present it in varied, clear and concise formats
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong Organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Have excellent IT skills with the ability to extract and interpret data to display succinct information for reporting purposes
- Experience in operations desired.
- Lead by example, ensure you take responsibility for the safety of colleagues, volunteers, yourself and customers. Comply with Canal & River Trust's Health & Safety policy and defined standards. Investigate and report incidents, accidents and near misses. Ensure safe use of appropriate equipment, prepare Risk Assessments and Method Statements ensuring contents are understood and acted upon.
- To be aware of your own responsibilities regarding safeguarding and to support our commitment to providing safe environments and working practises that promote and protect the safety and welfare of children, young people and adults at risk at all times
B C T Resourcing
Hollywood Bowl Group