National Business Manager - Compliance Consultancy
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Louis Hampshire
To £65,000, Car, Bonus, Benefits and Equity
The client is a fast growing Business Services and Accreditation Company. They work with a variety of large and well known Corporates, operating across transport, logistics, engineering and other scientific sectors, providing support, advice and accreditation across the UK, operating from a number of offices and multisite locations. They have several high profile and long term contracts, and must work to a high level of professionalism and quality. They employ some 300 full time and freelance consultants, and manage several different lines of business. They have an ambitious strategy to grow the business significantly, not only building on the existing activities, but are also looking at a number of new lines of business.
Working closely with the Commercial Director, and managing a UK wide team, responsibilities include;
- Managing, monitoring, mentoring and developing a team.
- Develop weekly capacity plans to ensure resources are managed.
- Quality Assurance, and managing SLA's and KPI's.
- Develop work place and workforce compliance services, such as Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS), FORS, costs and procedure efficiencies.
- Develop the existing Best Practice approach, through technical awareness gained through transport, logistics, engineering sectors
- Build strong relationships and successfully influence a wide variety of stakeholders - internal and external.
- Major Account Management.
- Manage Budget responsibility for the department.
- Consider New Product Development opportunities, build a business case, resources and deliver new client services.
- Provide high quality MI on business performance to the Board.
- Run a profitable and growing business within the Company.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join a growing and successful company. We need someone capable of working on their own initiative, with a track record of success in managing and developing a compliance, accreditation, and auditing orientated Business Services. We also need a good leader, with the ability to provide a clear direction to a wide-ranging team. You will need to be commercial, good at negotiating, and looking to participate financially in a growing business.