Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by Experis IT
9 month contract
£10 - £14 per hour depending on experience.
- First line support for all payroll related queries for multiple sites
- Intermediary between employees/managers and technical support for T&A system issues
- Administration of T&A systems. Maintenance, data editing, system lock downs
- Maintaining all associated backup and audit trails for alterations.
- Collation of manual and ad-hoc payment requests
- Validation and processing of exceptional event overtime authorised by HR
- Maintenance of database of shift workers & calculation of shift premium
- Calculation of travel subsidies and uplifts for remote workers.
- Holiday taken reporting for holiday pay calculation.
- Validation and processing of data sets of T&A information for preparation of payroll overtime, shift, and allowances upload files.
- Interpretation and application of local company rules for claims and resulting data adjustments.
- Final validation and conversion of files into acceptable format for upload.
- Uploading and reconciliation of files to payroll portal, resolving and resubmitting rejected entries, liaising with HR and payroll to determine and resolve issues with uploads.
- Reconciliation of pay files to submitted files, determining and resolving unpaid/rejected items for future payment.
- Reporting as required
- Experience of working in a finance department
- Experience of Payroll administration
- Intermediate to strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Capable of forging strong relationships with finance and non-finance colleagues and work effectively with others
- Organized with ability to meet commitments within strict deadlines
- Proven record working within a manufacturing and/or engineering environment
- Proven analytical skills
- Able to fluently speak and write in English language
- Flexible work style and ability to work under pressure. Can work to tight deadlines and adapt your working patterns
- Positive "can-do" approach
- Ability to recognise the need for, and drive, process improvements and efficiencies
Randstad Employment Bureau
RE Resource Group