Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by RZ Group
Permanent Position - Bolton
£17,000 to £19,000 + Bonus, Benefits and Career Progression
Sociable Working Hours - Monday to Friday
Do you have a strong background in customer service or complaints? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? Are you interested in a career in the insurance sector? If you have answered 'yes' to all these questions, this could be exactly the break you are looking for!
My client is a well established and successful, independent building surveying company based in Bolton. They are current seeking dedicated Claims Handlers and manage a portfolio of property claims from start to finish. Property claims experience is not necessary as relevant training will be provided. However, you must be passionate about customer service and have the proven ability to take ownership of queries and resolving them to complete satisfaction.
Key responsibilities include:
* Settle/decline claims under delegated authority
* Audit surveyor reports
* Communicate with customers by telephone, e-mail and in writing
* Manage third party companies, such as building networks, flooring suppliers etc. to bring claims to settlement
* Deliver a high level of customer service at all times
* Strong background in customer service - essential
* Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
* Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise effectively
* Good IT skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
* Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
* £17,000 to £19,000 - dependent on experience
* Company Bonus Scheme - paid twice per year
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* 20 days holiday (increases up to 25 days with length of service) plus Bank Holidays
* Full training and support with career progression opportunities
Do not miss out! Apply now for immediate consideration!
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.