Customer Care Representative
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Connect 44 AG
Customer Care Representative in Reading for a leading globally recognised Telecoms company. Working on a 12 hour shift basis, 4 days on a 7am-7pm 4 days off 4 nights on a 7pm-7am 4 days off. Must be located within commutable distance.
- Responding to calls and emails from end customers and internal engineers.
- Log/manage all tickets on the trouble ticketing system for engineers to pick-up and start the fault resolution.
- Ensure tickets are responded to within the set SLAs agreed between our client and the end customers.
- Arrange delivery of spare parts to end customers to ensure SLAs are adhered to.
- Manage and arrange 3rd party engineers at customer's sites including access and compliance.
- Adhoc CCTV monitoring of customers equipment including logging, escalating and documenting incidents.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Competent Windows/Microsoft Office product knowledge.
- Full UK clean Driving License
- Have a will do attitude being able to think on their feet
All applicants must have an EU passport or Valid UK Visa.