Project Team Administrator
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Pontoon
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Office Assistant/Team PA to support within the Programme Management Office for the implementation of the Emergency Services Network within the largest and best Telecommunications company in the UK.
Based in our Head offices in Bristol, Parkway, Almondsbury. Your role will be to support the effective Project delivery through supporting and driving the weekly routines, administering meetings and running internal communications.
Main duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Collation of Weekly Programme report pack from all Project Manager reports, including a summarised report
- Programme Resources stats
- Chasing Risk & Issue updates from PMs/other resources
- RAID reviews - capturing actions
- Resource reviews with all PMs monthly
- Meeting room bookings
- Attending various meetings as required, taking minutes & actions
- SharePoint governance - checks/structure
- Assumptions review - checking validity & maturity date update - chasing PMs for updates
- Leasing at Director level, in supporting weekly meetings
- Prepare slide packs
- Record decisions and actions, maintain actions logs and chase up delivery of actions.
- Managing external meeting tracker and minute sharing process
- General admin such as room booking, system access for team etc
- Maintains relationships with key delivery resources from around the company and with key delivery stakeholders
- Support the wider team with a range of reporting and administration activity which would include (but not limited to): room bookings, laptop ordering, contractor renewals, time-sheet, expense sign-offs
The successful candidate will be, a proactive self-starter, with experience in a similar Project Admin role. Who has the ability and confidence to build relationships and network at Director level.
Pay Rate: £14 - 16 Per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours - Monday to Friday
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Parkgate, Almondsbury, Bristol
Duration: 6 months.
If you are excited by the opportunity and want to be instrumental in the success of the Biggest, Fastest and Best Mobile network grow, then please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in contact to discuss your application.
St. James's Place Wealth Management