Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by The Finegreen Group
The Finegreen Group is working in partnership with an NHS organisation based in the South East that requires an experienced interim E-rostering Manager for a three month assignment commencing in December.
Reporting into the Deputy Director of Human Resources the post-holder will be required to manage the E Rostering Team and oversee the work of the team in implementing department specific and trust wide projects related to good rostering practice that supports safe, effective and efficient use of our workforce.
Key responsibilities will include;
- To support full implementation of E-Rostering to all staff groups across the trust;
- To manage the Health Roster team and ensure a professional and responsive support service is provided to all users within the Trust;
- Provide expert level advice on E-Rostering issues;
- Prepare training material as required, and provide training on use of HealthRoster to ward /department staff across the Trust;
- Build good rostering practice across all users, identifying areas for improvement, and working with the Head of Temporary Staffing and Rostering, to develop and implement a plan of activity to address those;
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for activity within the department, which can be used by all members of the Health Roster team.
- Relevant Degree or equivalent work experience;
- In-depth, Specialist knowledge of e-Rostering systems;
- Experience of developing an E Rostering system;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, demonstrates ability to communicate effectively on complex issues to clinical and non-clinical staff in a user friendly manner;
- Analytical and conceptual skills - ability to interpret, present and explain complex information.
Norton Rose Fulbright