Posted on Dec 18, 2018 by Anonymous
Avenue Recruitment is working in partnership with our client, a multinational leader in management services and customer service for Full Time Complaint Handlers in Larbert,
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a brand-new team who will be working on behalf of a leading utilities provider. We are currently recruiting a core team of Handlers who will then have the opportunity to progress quickly with our aggressive growth plans over. Our client is known for investing in people and promoting work/life balance and offering numerous incentives and initiatives to keep their employees motivated and happy at work.
9:30 -5:30 Monday to Friday.
Handling inbound and outbound calls to/from customers in both the residential and commercial markets
Dealing with complaints efficiently and effectively
Providing the highest quality customer service at all times
Problem solving to help resolve customer complaints
Suitable candidates must have:
- Previous customer service experience ideally within a call centre environment
- MUST have experience of dealing with complaints.
- Proven experience of working towards targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven and target oriented attitude
- Experience working within the utilities sector would be a distinct advantage
Please note due to the nature of our client's business, candidates must pass a Basic Disclosure Scotland and Basic Credit Check prior to offer of employment.
There are local bus and rail links.
ASSESEMENT CENTRE TOMORROW FROM 12.30 - 2.30pm WITH A VIEW TO START ON MONDAY.