Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment
Exciting gifting and accessories business with a strong creative edge, growing rapidly, are looking for an Ecommerce Manager to take ownership and accountability for their online business and continue the growth of the brands and revenue across the UK and US markets.
The Role: This is a fantastic opportunity for an Ecommerce Manager to join the business at a pivotal time of exciting growth to continuously review and develop the websites to increase sales and improve user experience.
Responsible for driving revenue through integrated digital campaigns.
- Create and deliver promotional activity across the site for UK and US markets
- Full responsibility for the merchandising and taxonomy of the sites
- Analyse site performance and visitor behaviour and make changes to improve UX and conversion rates
- Knowledge of SEM: paid search (PPC), SEO, display, re-targeting, affiliates, banner ads to ensure conversion through the different channels
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
- Build customer database and customer acquisition strategy
- Manage and develop ecommerce team
- Market and competitor research
- ROI analysis- use of Google Analytics
- Agency management
- Full P&L responsibility and budget management
The Candidate: You will be an experienced Ecommerce Manager who has a proven record of growing online sales and driving revenue within a relevant B2C industry such as fashion, accessories, gifting, retail. You must be able to demonstrate where and how you have grown online sales through digital activity and have a strong working knowledge of all digital acquisition channels. You will possess excellent written and verbal skills and understand the importance of content to drive customers through to the sites. Also a strong creative flair to understand how to attract your customers and commercial awareness to monitor performance across all channels. With a positive attitude, enthusiastic and keen to grow with an exciting business, you must also be adaptable and flexible.
As well as a salary of £40000 - £45000 dep on experience, the benefits that accompany the role are as follows; 28 days holiday including BH rising with years of service, bonus, pension, free parking
This Ecommerce Manager role is commutable from Banbury, Daventry, Milton Keynes, Towcester, Northampton, Oxford, Stratford on Avon
Would also suit a Digital Marketing Manager with transactional experience.
Ecommerce Manager, Banbury, £40000 - £45000 depending on experience