PROJECT MANAGER: PRODUCTION
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by ACA Live
WHO WE ARE
ACA Live are an award winning, creative agency delivering memorable experiences that people love, talk about and share.
We are a growing agency that specialises in the delivery of live events across all sectors - our scope includes pop-up events, experiential marketing, roadshows, product and press launches, incentive travel, conferences and seminars.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who has a solid background in onsite production with an edge of creative flair. Most importantly have a passion for experiential marketing and providing experience like no other!
The role will see you managing projects from end to end under the guidance the Project Director. A confident manner is essential and flexible attitude with the ability to handle several diverse projects at once.
- Working closely with the Project Director
- Project managing the production from start to finish
- Producing budgets, timelines and schedules
- Building client relationships to help grow accounts
- Manage and negotiate with suppliers; build and technical
- Liaising with colleagues internally
- Managing budgets
- Overseeing build and derig
- Live event management
- Strong background in an experiential/event agency
- With music festival experience
- Highly organised and attention to detail is a must
- Positive and upbeat with a 'can do attitude'
- Ability to manage a team on/off site
- The ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A strong understanding awareness of creative processes and production techniques
- The willingness to note relevant trends and develop ideaz
- Clean, valid driving licence
£30,000.00 - £35,000.00 DOE