Commercial Construction Senior Project Manager - London - Permanent
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by SKILLFINDER INTERNATIONAL
Senior Construction Project Manager:
A Company in the heart of London are currently seeking a senior project manager to work on a complex commercial Project.
The Successful candidate will be managing and coordinating the project management team, whilst also ensuring the construction projects are delivered the project on time and within budget. The successful candidate will also be providing expert knowledge and monitoring and supporting progress, whilst supporting the portfolio of all projects.
A Large commercial company in London are currently seeking a Senior Commercial Construction Project Manager, for a complex Construction project in the heart of London city to ownership of the project.
- Manage the project delivery, including customer relationship, subcontractor management, budget control, and quality assurance and also delivery schedule.
- Build and develop internal, partner and supplier relationships.
- Ensure that contractual obligations and requirements are met concerning all elements of the service delivery
- Manage the day to day activities in the Project Management Office (PMO)
- Ensure detailed project, implementation or action plans are created for the duration of each project as an approach
- Ensure risk, issues, and dependencies are being recorded, monitored and proactively managed to minimize disruption to a successful delivery
- Participate in project reviews, approvals, and gating processes
- Devise, produce and implement new systems and processes to optimize more effective project management as required and within the framework of the organization's project delivery approach.
- Commercial Experience with experience working on client and consultant side.
- Successful track record of Senior Project Manager: able to work under pressure and meet targets
- Must be Robust and take ownership of the project.
- Recognized formal project management qualification (PMP/APMP/Prince2/P30 or equivalent) is desirable
- Experience of being a business partner and managing those relationships.
- Good understanding of performance management frameworks and tools in the delivery of business objectives
- Team management experience with the ability to manage and motivate project teams as well as the PMO
- Ability to juggle different projects/priorities and deliver high-quality outcomes under pressure
- A dynamic achiever who can negotiate effectively; think strategically; bring out the best from internal and external talent; and solve problems with minimum disruption
UKL Professional Limited