Posted on Jul 24, 2022 by Actalent
The position supports the production of active pharmaceutical ingredients and solid dosage forms for clinical trials. Specifically, the activities relate to GMP-compliant production of APIs and solid dosage forms, operation of manufacturing equipment, support in maintenance & qualification, as well as cleaning and documentation of the activities performed.
- GMP compliant manufacturing of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and solid dosage forms including in-process (IPC) or process flow controls (PAH) and input into the MES system.
- GMP-compliant documentation and control of the activities carried out (electronic batch documentation, logbooks, labels, forms, associated inserts)
- Operation incl. setup, cleaning and disinfection of the manufacturing facilities and rooms
- Contribute to the implementation and compliance of 5S and IQP/Continuous Improvement (CI) measures
- Contribute to the preparation of internal and external audits & actively participate in the audit process
- Contribute to the preparation/revision of procedural documents (SOP, WP, FRM)
- Professional training as a chemical and pharmaceutical technologist, food technologist or hygienist or a technical professional training with experience in GMP regulated environment (eg mechanic, mechatronics etc.).
- OR Min. 5 years of experience in GMP regulated environment if no specialised training as chemical or pharmaceutical technologist.
- Experience in the manufacture of active pharmaceutical ingredients or solid dosage forms
- Fluent German (oral and written). Good knowledge of English (oral and written)
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, feel free to reach out to (see below).
Job Title: Lab Technician
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Job Type: Contract
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek and Actalent Services are companies within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Actalent Services, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.