Posted on Jul 24, 2022 by TEKsystems
Start date: August
Industry: Financial Services
One of the world's leading providers of payment and security transactions is looking to reinforce their team with a senior architect experienced in defining architecture definitions (high level designs) for Web Entry Services (WES), API Platform, Message Queueing and Streaming.
- Develop, design, and maintain complex Middleware and data integration architecture artefacts (eg, definitions (high level designs) for Web Entry Services (WES), API Platform, Message Queueing and Streaming)for a hybrid and multi cloud environment.
- Collect requirements, validate and translate them into technical, but vendor- and product- agnostic architecture definitions.
- Update the existing API Gateway and WES platform architecture so that they are in line with current development.
- Accompany and consult projects by evaluating requirements, defining solutions and validate their adherence, involving various stakeholders.
- Degree in information technology or computer science.
- Extensive knowhow in Middleware technologies and application engineering with several years' experience in a solution architecture position. Experience in software development is a plus.
- Strong background in application development and architecture paired with the ability to take different viewpoints but keep the holistic IT infrastructure in mind.
- 4-6 year of experience in Banking sector
- Great experience of API Management/API Gateaway
- strong analytical skills and an attitude of continuous learning with no fear of diving into new areas of responsibility.
- very good consulting, collaboration, and active listening skills as well as high empathy and pragmatism for successful stakeholder management at all levels.
- good written and oral communication skills in English on a business and technical level. German nice to have.
If you believe you meet the above requirements and are looking for a long term project in a modern environment, please send your CV to Maria Cecilia Erminy at (see below)
We are not able to consider applications from any non - EU 27 candidates.
Job Title: API Architect
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Job Type: Contract
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.