Technical Business Analyst
Posted on Jul 24, 2022 by Easton Haines Consultancy
Technical Business Analyst
Do you have experience of supporting, or delivering changes to software applications? Could you turn non-technical requirements into actionable requirements for development teams?
Our Business/Technical Systems Analysts deliver product change analysis and support the implementation of changes across the business. They work closely with colleagues in Underwriting, IT and Business Change to gather required system changes. They act as a key conduit between technical and non-technical stakeholders, ensuring consistent frames of reference and coordinating various points of view.
They deliver product changes by providing clear, robust, and fit for purpose agile based requirements to help deliver product changes in line with the defined delivery frameworks, governance, and SLAs, whilst also supporting ongoing communication with business stakeholders, third parties and suppliers as part of delivery.
Supported by the Product Analysis Lead you'll be
- Eliciting product related requirements from business stakeholders and third parties
- Supporting business stakeholders in the prioritisation of change-based on return on investment
- Ensuring requirements are fit for purpose and adhere to product analysis governance
- Working with product development teams to refine and transform business requirements into user stories
- Building an understanding of business/system outcomes and map them to requirements
- Challenging stakeholders to accurately define the changes necessary to deliver the desired outcomes
- Facilitating business stakeholders sign-off as per frameworks
- Primary point of contact for business stakeholders in relation to product change
What you'll get in return
- 25 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Annual holiday buy (up to 3 extra days)
- Salary sacrifice benefits
- Annual benefits reviews
- Professional qualifications and study support
The successful Technical Business/Systems Analyst will have a good mix of the following
- An appreciation for how the insurance market operates
- A good knowledge of the MS Office suite
- The ability to carry out contemporary requirements elicitation using agile based practices
- Experience of working with delivery methodologies, we use agile, and we're open to other backgrounds
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and oral and able to work with stakeholders at a variety of levels
- High level of analysis, logical reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work to challenging delivery deadlines, without compromising on quality
In return you will receive an extremely competitive annual salary of between £30,000 and £40,000 an excellent benefits package and a great working environment including the opportunity to work mainly from home and annual bonus!
Please apply either by using the link provided or by emailing your CV direct to me. Alternatively, you can call for more information on the number shown below.
Easton Haines Consultancy is a specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. No terminology in the advertisement is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary or contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment business.
Please note that, unfortunately, due to the high level of applications, we are only able to respond to those candidates whose CVs match the job requirements.