Posted on Jul 24, 2022 by Levy Associates Ltd
Working together is a highly important part of your working day. As a member of a scrum team, you work together towards the best results. You are empowered to find the best software solution available, to create the best experience for our customers. Within our department everyone keeps each other focused and helps each other as much as they can. We expect the same from you. This also applies to experimenting with the use of the latest techniques and technologies. You need to have the courage to challenge and develop yourself even when you and your team make a mistake. The important part is that you (and your team) learn and grow. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do.
- Customer Focus, Result driven, Organize and monitor, positive attitude, Initiate improvements, and personal development are clearly essential for the role of IT specialist (developer).
- 4 or more years' experience in one or more of the following subjects: business analysis, information analysis, functional design;
- Knowledge of and experience with Agile and/or SCRUM
Core Skills (4 or more years' experience)
- Knowledge of and experience with white-box and black-box testing of C# applications (pref. .NET Framework or higher);
- Knowledge of and experience with testing of Single Page Applications
- Knowledge of and experience with various levels of manual and automated testing.
- Experience in international IT projects (English speak and write);
- Azure DevOps
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.