Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Aim Hire Jobs
Job Title: Sharepoint Administrator
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Munich, Germany
Salary: Euro 70-75,000
MUST BE SC (Security cleared)
Our Client, one of the world's foremost defence companies, is looking to recruit a Sharepoint Administrator to join their business in Munich, Germany.
- At least 5 years' experience in SharePoint 2013 (or greater) Enterprise products in Farm Environments.
o Administer, configure and implementation of SharePoint servers.
o Testing procedures regarding functionality, usability and accessibility.
o Deploying patches and Cumulative Updates to the Farm.
o Automation of Processes.
o Deploy Web Applications and Service Applications.
o Monitoring, Health Analysis and Reporting.
o Administering SharePoint Sites, Permissions, WebParts and Collaboration Area.
o OneDrive for Business.
o Basic Workflows and Nintex forms and workflows (optional)
o Knowledge with Backup and Restore for the whole farm and single sites/items.
o Troubleshooting and Debugging.
o SharePoint trends.
o Responsible for the up to date Documentation.
o SharePoint Certifications (highly desired) and ITIL Certifications (desired)
- Starting from SQL 2014 Standard and Enterprise versions:
o Administer, configure and implementation of SharePoint databases.
o Basic Maintenance, Administration and Configuration of the DBMS.
o Cluster environments. (optional)
o Deploying Patching and Service Packs (optional)
- Office Web Apps
- Active Directory Federation Services or other Federation Services. (desired)
- Good English language skills (written and spoken)
- Good Documentation skills (this whole environment will need to be documented)
This is a great role for the right candidate, so if you meet all the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!
Aim Hire Jobs