Integration and Data Solution Architect
Posted on Jul 24, 2022 by Project People
Integration & Data Solution Architect
Great opportunity to work as Integration & Data Solution Architect for a high profile, well-loved brand within IT Service company, based out of Dublin, Ireland. We are looking for an Integration & Data Solutions Architect to design and build integration and data-focused solutions using a range of technologies and approaches
Roles and Responsibilities:
- These could be either cloud based or on premise. The solutions will ensure there is defined and secure data ingestion through to defined applications, ensuring data is accessible and secure.
- You will work with our clients and data consultants to understand the full project scope, to define the integration needs.
- You will develop a complete understanding of the different data sources the client needs to extract from (eg transactional, Legacy systems, structured/unstructured, IoT)
- You will have the knowledge and expertise to decide the best toolsets for the project (eg Azure Data Management, Oracle, SAP Master Data Governance and other data governance and integration tools) and be able to design the solution end to end.
- As part of your role, you will identify, publish and communicate strategic technology standards, frameworks, principles and roadmaps to be used throughout the IT organization to guide technology decisions and leverage efficiency opportunities.
- You will provide trusted advisor services to our customers and participate in Bid Teams to secure new business in this area.
- Project experience building a Master Data Management and/or Reference Data Management Solution.
- Project experience using ETL/Pipeline tools and/or Integration tools
- Understanding of best design principles for integration, data governance and data management solutions and when to use different technologies
- Understanding of ETL/Pipeline tools available (including custom pipelines, custom scripts and custom APIs).
- The ability to support data analysts and data scientists to leverage and access the data they need eg to allow for machine learning packages to be included in pipelines (Data Bricks, Synapse Analytics, Sagemaker).
- Knowledge of visualisation tools cloud and on premise (including infrastructure) and how they interact with different frameworks including security and access (Active Directory, Kerboros, IAM).
- Knowledge and experience of building your integration solutions in cloud-based frameworks (Oracle, Azure, AWS and Google).
- Experience pulling information from using unstructured data sources such as Excel, Work Documents, text files and PDFs.
If interested and would like to find out more please send your CV to (see below)
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.