Integration and Cloud Developer
Posted on Jul 24, 2022 by Project People
Integration & Cloud Developer
Great opportunity to work as Integration & Cloud Developer for a high profile, well-loved brand within IT Service company, based out of Dublin, Ireland. We are looking for an Integration & Cloud Developer to design and build integration solutions using a range of technologies and solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- These could be between system in a cloud, systems on premise or between systems in one or more clouds and on premise using tools hosted both on premise and in a cloud.
- The solutions will ensure there is defined and secure data ingestion through to applications, ensuring data is accessible and secure.
- You will work with our clients and data consultants to understand the full project scope, to define the integration needs.
- You will develop a complete understanding of the different data sources the client needs to extract from (eg transactional, Legacy systems, structured/unstructured, IoT)
- You will identify, and advise on strategic technology standards, frameworks, principles and roadmaps to be used throughout the IT organization
- Project experience in at least one integration toolset eg Mule, SOA Suite, IBM App Connect Enterprise
- An understanding of design principles for integration solutions and when to use different technologies and integration patterns
- ETL/Pipeline tools (including custom pipelines, custom scripts and custom APIs).
- Knowledge and experience of building your integration solutions in cloud-based frameworks (Oracle, Azure, AWS and Google).
If interested and would like to find out more please send your CV to (see below)
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.