Food Service Manager 2
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Sodexo
Sodexo is seeking a Food Service Manager at SSM Health St Louis University Hospital. _a level 1 trauma center, teaching facility with 356 licensed beds. The Food Service Manager _will have oversight of our food service operation including; Retail, "Expressly For You" patient dining program, internal and external catering services and food production.
Responsibilities and key expectations for this position include:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- maintain HACCP and safety standards for the operation
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- create a positive environment with front-line staff to enhance engagement ; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards of operations are meet or exceed goals.
- Maintain Sodexo's cash handling standards, accounting, and reporting processes
- Help promote and drive wellness program menus and offerings
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement