Field Marketing Specialist 1
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Sodexo
Sodexo is seeking an enthusiastic and creative Field Marketing Specialist I for Jacksonville State University, located in Jacksonville, AL!
Jacksonville State University is located in the foothills of Northeast Alabama, in between Birmingham AL and Atlanta Ga, JSU is known as the friendliest campus in the south and lives up to that reputation. There are approximately 8000 students that attend JSU, there are 2 resident dining facilities and 8 retail locations, catering and concessions.
What's in it for you? Working for Sodexo as the Field Marketing Specialist will provide you with the opportunity to contribute your skills to a company that supports hundreds of college campuses and thousands upon thousands of college students across the country, offers clear career paths, room for career growth and advancement, and professional resources and training.
This position will assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans and promotions for Sodexo Dining Services on the Jacksonville State University. The Field Marketing Specialist reports to the account General Manager, with additional support from the District Marketing Manager. The Field Marketing Specialist helps to support all critical business initiatives including customer retention, satisfaction, engagement, quality image, sales growth, market penetration, improved margins and market share.
The Field Marketing Specialist I will:
- Work to increase student engagement in dining services.
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with all levels of clients and customers, as well as, internal Sodexo teams to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Develop and post content for Jacksonville State University social media accounts and regularly provide analytics.
- Be responsible for the development of strategies to ensure managers have access to customized templates to create consistent campus-wide signage and ensure they have appropriate menu signage in place each day.
- Be responsible for measuring the results of the marketing programs and gaining customer feedback.
- Work with various levels of management within Sodexo.
- Be accountable for achieving financial results through teams' efforts.
- Ideal candidates will possess a Bachelor's Degree (Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Public Relations or other related fields) with some relevant sales or field marketing experience.
- Strong communication skills are required (both oral and written).
- Effective sales and presentation skills are also required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving dining services team at a prestigious university!
- Drives growth through planning, development and execution of growth initiatives, including: Non-Mandatory Sales/Pricing/Retail & Catering/New Sales & Retention/eCommerce & Mutualized Promotions
- Develops and implements plans intended to increase customer insight/satisfaction through Surveys/Focus Groups/Engagement Promotions and relevant technology
- Develops and implements internal/external communication through Websites/Social Media/Innovation Sharing/Best Practices
- Forges collaborative relationships to create transformative customer experiences
- Establishes program awareness through a physical presence at site