Administrative Associate to the Vice President, Development and Alumna
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Barnard College
The company operates within the education sector.
- Provide executive-level administrative support to the Vice President including supporting the Special Assistant to organize and prepare materials for a variety of President's meetings, staff meetings, interdepartmental and committee meetings, special event meetings, alumnae meetings, and board committee meetings. In the absence of the Special Assistant to the Vice President, maintain Vice President's calendar, provide phone coverage, and manage the Vice President's schedule.
- Provide prospect management and project management support to the Vice President including supporting the Special Assistant as needed to maintain the Vice President's prospect meetings list, project management reports, and task priority and other lists. In the absence of the Special Assistant, assist with scheduling prospect and other meetings, and any follow-up.
- Responsible for processing, mailing, and retention of Vice President's and President's acknowledgment letters.
- Responsible for entering contact reports in the database for Vice President's correspondence and sending alumnae updates as needed to Alumnae Records.
- In coordination with the Special Assistant, organize the Vice President's mail, including confidential correspondence.
- Book gifts for Vice President's prospects, the Athena Film Festival, and other gifts as directed.
- Provide backup coverage for front desk and main phone line.
- Baccalaureate degree
- 1-3 years of experience as a confidential assistant with a preference for experience supporting a senior executive. Experience in an academic setting preferred.
- Flexibility regarding work schedule and duties - including occasional nights and weekends
New York Road Runners
Goldman Sachs USA
Goldman Sachs USA
Morgan Stanley USA