VP Human Resources
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Surescripts
The employer is a information technology company that supports e-prescription , the electronic transmission of prescriptions between health care organizations and pharmacies.
- Serve as a strategic business partner, influencer, and change agent responsible for implementing people initiatives and cultural change across the company.
- Build trust and credibility with senior leaders that leads to improved organizational effectiveness by developing deep knowledge of the business model and the industry.
- Provide continuous improvement to the value the organization delivers to its customers by proactively addresses future needs and influencing customer behavior with market-focused expertise and industry understanding.
- Anticipate, respond, and shape the future direction of the company/department based on industry knowledge to build the organization's capabilities for tomorrow.
- Lead the HR Business Partner function: Including management and leadership of three Director Level HR Business Partners and a HR manager. Directly responsible for the attraction, retention, engagement, compensation, and other facets of the team.
- Oversee your team's management and budget of the annual performance management process, change management, engagement survey and action plan, anti-harassment training and initiatives, our L&D program, onboarding of new hires, all employee relations investigations and situations, and a host of other tools and HR initiatives.
- Streamline and generate efficiencies in ways of working amongst the HR Business Partners including a full deep dive on our processes and policies.
- Actively participate in establishing long and short term objectives and strategies for the function.
- Serve as the HR lead on our corporate risk committee.
- Serve as a peer and thought partner to our Head of Talent Acquisition and Head of Compensation, Benefits, and HRIS.
- Partner with the Chief People Officer on the annual budget exercise to ensure cost efficient and high-impact HR staffing and program delivery.
- Collaborate with department leadership to evangelize the company's compensation strategy and our talent acquisition strategy.
- Work with management to define employee development needs in order to implement talent and development plans and programs to meet the organization's strategic goals and objectives. Lead activity related to detecting, assessing and developing critical talent and leaders, including succession planning.
- Lead all employee relations efforts.
- Provide organizational design consultation
- Identify and understand employees, financials, and business needs and drives the necessary interventions.
- Anticipate future consequences and trends in workforce planning accurately to bring creative ideas to the organization. Recognize strategic opportunities for change. Master complexity and finds ways to simplify approach.
- Bachelor's degree
- 12-15 + years of experience as an HR Business Partner/ Generalist supporting multiple client groups in a progressive environment
- Proven track record of strategic people development aligned with a company's growth objectives
- Expert in specific areas of talent attraction, development, coaching, retention and succession planning
- Expert communication know-how; solid verbal, written and interpersonal skills to engage and mobilize company to embrace and deliver Goals, Vision and Strategy. Demonstrated collaborative skills, both internally and externally
- A warm, approachable demeanor
- An ability to adapt your approach to the audience, anticipating impact of words and actions, preparing for possible resistance and responding in an appropriate style, using a range of influencing styles.
- A demonstrated history of strong results with exceptional project management and organization skills, coupled with the ability to translate business strategies into actionable people strategies.
- Ability to communicate effectively to senior leaders, executive presence
- A history of developing strategic HR plans and policies
- Proven experience managing complex employee relations issues
- Experience implementing and overseeing Performance, Engagement and Succession management program
- Ability to travel up to 25-30%