CNC Machinery - Tech Support
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
LOCATION: CHARLOTTE, NC
MUST HAVE SOMEFIELD ENGINEERING OR SUPPORT EXPERIENCE
European company selling and servicing CNC machines into the U.S. market is looking to hire to CNC Technical Support individuals, who can work onsite to install and manage service of the machines.
Individuals must have some CNC experience but the company will provide 6 to 12 months of extensive training on their machines.
Individuals will be expected to travel on average, 3 out of 4 weeks a month. Some International travel to Europe, Canada and Mexico. (With some travel in Canada, individual cannot have DUI)
* Installation and commissioning of new CNC machines at customers factories; training on programming for customers operators and programmers
* Technical interventions at customer locations to fix the machines, to re-calibrate the machines, to replace machines parts
* Online Remote Service and/or Phone Calls for troubleshooting
* Hands on experience with CNC machines
* Working knowledge of Mechanical Assemblies and Electrical Systems
* CNC machines tools (Numerical Controls Systems like OSAI and FANUC)
* Basic Knowledge of CAD software (AUTOCAD)
* Basic Knowledge of CAD/CAM Programming Systems (ALPHACAM, MASTERCAM, UNIGRAPHICS,..)
Individuals interested in applying for this position should PROVIDE RESUME AND LIST OF CNC MACHINES they have experience on, with details about that experience.