Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
Cedar Falls, IA
Our manufacturing client is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer in the Cedar Falls, Iowa area. Apply today!
* Overall project leadership towards the development of Lean Manufacturing environment.
* Responsible for manufacturing engineering functions.
* Advance manufacturing methods and troubleshoot manufacturing problems.
* Lead, develop, and implement efficient job processes; improve production efficiencies.
* Plan space requirements and workflow of design layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
* Ability to apply lean methodologies within a high paced manufacturing site.
* BSME, BSIE, BS Industrial Technology, BS Mfg, BS Engineering.
* 3+ years of job related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Fabrication/welding background required.
* Lean Manufacturing certification.
* Paid vacation, holidays and personal days
* 401(k) profit-sharing plan with company match
* Group health, dental, vision care and Rx insurance
* Long and short term disability
* Life insurance and AD&D coverage
* Tuition reimbursement
Lean manufacturing, fabrication, design, manufacturing, industrial, safety, continuous improvement