Assistant Restaurant Manager
Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Anonymous
We want an Assistant Restaurant Manager who is able to inspire their teams, lead from the front and achieve a high standard of service at all times. We want a commercial leader who can make changes to drive the business forward to achieve business targets and budgets.
As an Assistant Restaurant Manager you will work with the GM closely, but also be given the freedom and responsibility manage your restaurant like it's your own. You'll come from a fast-paced restaurant previously and be able to take responsibility for and delivering results. A natural leader, you will be able to lead the team, motivate them and ensure they have the knowledge and ability to create the best possible customer experience.
What we want in our new Assistant Restaurant Manager
· A strong leader with proven experience of leading large teams within Restaurant environments
· A passion for outstanding food service
· The ability to develop teams and up skill colleagues
· Drive sales and make commercial standards to achieve budgets
· Work closely with the business support team to achieve brand standards
· Responsible for all audits and Health & Safety considerations
· Manage the Restaurant P&L
· Control costs/hours/wastage etc.
· Hands on and able to support your team at all times
· Experience of working in fresh food production environments an advantage
· We don't want an 'office' manager, front of house is key
Our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £25,000, attractive holidays, genuine career progression, development opportunities and a host of other benefits as well.
If you are ambitions, driven and successful Assistant Restaurant Manager, we want to hear from you. This role suits a Manager who can drive a team, is hands on and can use their skills to create an amazing experience for your customers.
Kings Permanent Recruitment