Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Resource Solutions
Associate Recruiter is responsible for managing the delivery of high quality contract and permanent candidates to the client.
Watford - WD25 7LP
RecruitmentA very exciting opportunity has become available to come work for one of our well know clients, this opportunity will allow you to take full ownership with recruitment and the coordination of your candidates, ensuring you are delivering a high standard service to the client and to the candidates you bring into the business.
Assist with recruitment process and work closely with the consultants in making sure all procedures are followed and co-ordination of recruitment is fully covered and under control at all times.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Sourcing candidates via web advertising, referral, social networking, database, candidate portal on client website etc., as directed/agreed with the On site Recruiters
- Build, develop and maintain in-house candidate database and workflow products eg candidate/job tracking spreadsheet.
- Contact and interview prospective candidates and retain audit trail of contact.
- Be comfortable reacting efficiently to volume recruitment.
- Retain contact with candidates placed via direct contract recruitment.
- Assist with the full on-boarding of direct contractors, including pre-assignment screening and permanent staff, until the handover of responsibility to HR.
- Maintain relationships with HR
- Adhere to simple, effective and traceable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes.
- Build and maintain accessible, effective and accurate tracking during the recruitment life cycle for audit, information and accountability purposes.
- Keep abreast of market trends and legislative developments eg IR35, co-employment, competition, rates, technologies, new Work Permits legislation regarding new EEA member states.
- Provide support to vendor management function and rest of team where required.
- Achieve and exceed delivery targets and service levels.
- Responsible for feeding back progress and business development opportunities to the Consultant
- Ad-hoc project work
- Ability to identify business potential improvements
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties. Please note, the requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.Skills Required:
- Service and delivery focused with very professional attitude
- Excellent team player. Must also be people orientated
- Able to work autonomously
- Organised and methodical
- Interest in business issues and motivated to add commercial value
- Enterprising eg networking, referrals, maintaining hot-book
- Able to provide an effective, professional and timely response to the client and candidates
- Highly responsive with excellent ability to absorb information quickly
- Confident with the ability to work well in a demanding environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Prioritises effectively
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Barrington James Limited
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Ambition Europe Limited
La Fosse Associates