Senior Executive Relationship Manager
Posted on Dec 18, 2018 by PSD Group.
My client is a global leading Payments company who are expanding their acceptance footprint everyday in EMEA & APAC, they employ over 15,000 people Globally and drive an alternative payment experience for their Card Issuers, Cardholders & Merchants.
About the Role:
- Responsible for the TIER 1 Merchant Acceptance expansion in UK & ROI. Provide support to a portfolio of Acquirers to sell DGN acceptance across all channels to targeted merchants in line with agreed market Acquirer and sector strategy
- Compile a detailed Tier One Merchant sales pipeline for allocated Acquirers / markets to achieve improved acceptance and volume.
- Identify, own, implement and track actions identified within the pipeline to secure increased acceptance in Tier One merchants.
- Manage the updating and reporting of the Tier One Merchant tracking report list, engaging with and managing all stakeholders and securing appropriate support from multiple teams worldwide to ensure delivery.
- Take ownership, on behalf of International Acceptance for the delivery of all Sales presentation and Marketing collateral.
- Bachelors or Master's Degree or Equivalent Experience.
- 5-8 years plus Card Acquiring experience with an Acquirer or a Payment Service Provider in a Business development, sales and /or relationship management role is essential.
- Card Acquiring experience with an Acquirer or a PSP, terminal provider.
- Strong exposure to negotiating complex multi-million dollar Merchant contracts at C level members.
- Strategic vision and ability to drive business and organizational change.
- An Excellent communicator across all levels with Comprehensive knowledge of new technologies, esp. EMV; E-Commerce; M-Commerce
London Stock Exchange Group
Quick Hire (London) Limited