Test Architect - Leadership Role
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
Outstanding opportunity in Deerfield, IL for a Test Architect in a Leadership role! This is with a $35 Billion corporation!
Provide hands-on leadership in the execution of automated test scripts and validation of requirements.
Responsible for the design, enhancement and future growth of test automation architecture and framework.
- 10 years experience in automation testing development
- Extensive experience with UI Automation tools, preferably Selenium Web driver
- Proficiency with one or more of the following programming languages/frameworks: C#, Java, Python, .NET/Java frameworks
- Experience in architecting, implementing solutions/frameworks for Front End and APIs
- Experience using Web Service Testing Tools (eg CA LISA, SoapUI, other WS tools)
- Hands on experience with implementing Continuous Integration and build automation systems such as Jenkins, Octopus etc.
- Experience with Source Code Management Tools (eg Git, TFS, RTC)
- Experience with mobile automation tools such as Appium, Robotium
- Knowledge of containers, virtualizations and ability to help design and implement computing grids used in testing Selenium
- Knowledge of Relational Database Management (eg Oracle, SQL, MySQL)
- Awareness to TDD/BDD approaches and relevant tools such as cucumber
- Experience using test management tools such as HPQC or Jiras
- Knowledge of cloud based platforms such as Perfecto, Source labs, and AWS
- Understanding of Performance Testing
- Knowledge of security testing
- Published and presented technical articles/papers in conferences, journals etc.
- Has experience using monitoring tools like AppDynamics, Splunk and Grafana.