Graduate/Trainee Consultant - FS Consultancy - London
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by Mansion House Consulting
Mansion House Consulting is excited to be advertising the new role of Graduate/Trainee Consultant to help support our business's rapid growth. This role would sit initially within our internal Shared Services team, supporting the Operations, Sales & Marketing, Resourcing, Legal, Finance and HR functions on a day to day basis, and would suit someone who is confident, friendly, able to work independently to instructions, with excellent attention to detail and happy to lead by example.
Following an intensive 12 months of successful in-house learning, there would be an opportunity to develop a long-term career path in a Shared Service specialism or into our Consultancy division, supporting one of our many delivery teams within our Tier 1 Financial Services client led practices in: governance, digital, cyber, payments, and/or application monitoring. You must be comfortable working under pressure, often with tight deadlines. Accuracy and attention to detail is paramount as you will be tasked with detailed data management.
This will be a challenging and diverse role. It will be great experience for anyone with a keen interest in people, negotiation and risk management, as well as the world of top-level global consultancy. This role would suit an entry level graduate or someone with relevant industry experience looking for a new challenge.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining data on our Salesforce CRM (Kimble); be responsible for supporting the business with maintaining sales focused MIS data
- Assisting with end to end contract management and document management/risk control from an operational perspective
- Investigate and reconcile sales admin data as part of a full end-to-end process
- Assisting with internal compliance matters including new staff compliance matters such as background checks and compliance testing
- Reviewing supplier and client terms and client NDAs
- Populating/checking standard form contracts
- Drafting standard form supplier and client agreements
- Updating precedents libraries
- Conducting ad hoc compliance exercises and legal research
- Negotiating and concluding contracts and project scopes with suppliers and influencers
- Demonstrating best practice in risk assessment and contracting, and assisting others to adopt a similar approach
- Assisting our other teams with risk management and end-to-end operational and administrative support
- Implementing and responding to instructions and advice from senior managers
- Assisting the Sales and Marketing teams with ad hoc business tasks
- Supporting the wider business and Shared Services team, as well as our consultancy delivery teams
Do you meet the following criteria?
- Experienced in delivering to deadlines in restrictive timeframes and being very accurate
- Good administrative skills and experience in managing large quantities of data and paperwork
- Excellent excel, organisational and time management skills
- Excellent approach to customer service, building rapport and developing new and existing relationships
- A team player with experience working in a busy environment
- Experienced working in large volume driven consultancy or people businesses
- An awareness of supply chain processes in IT Consultancy (ideally within financial services) would be advantageous.
- It would be very useful to have a good working knowledge of technical solutions such as DocuSign
- It would be beneficial to have knowledge of third-party background screening and international business especially US, Asia and Germany
- Salesforce or similar CRM experience
- Direct experience in the same industry.
Our ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Friendly, patient and outgoing
- Commercially aware
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to understand instructions and follow them accurately first time
- Comfortable under pressure and an ability to focus and deliver in an open-plan environment
- Be able to correctly prioritise
- An adaptable attitude
- A willingness to assume and take responsibility
- Qualified to degree level ideally business or commercial focus
About Mansion House Consulting
MHC are an award-winning IT and Business Consultancy specialising in Change Management initiatives which we deliver in a collaborative way with our Clients. We are currently working on a wide variety of assignments that include some major Digital Transformation initiatives, Regulatory and Compliance Programmes and Tools adoption projects where we are providing specialist technical and business services to a client base of primarily Tier 1 banks.