Business Planning and Performance business partner
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Networkers
Government organisation requires a "Business Planning and Performance business partner" on an FTC basis who will provide a critical role for the team to ensure they understand the performance of their business.
The role engages directly with the business leaders to ensure that the most effective and efficient business decisions are based on risk, objectivity, best practice and commercial awareness to deliver corporate objectives and expected benefits. This includes the analysis and presentation of data on performance (eg KPI's), people, money and health & safety.
Key to success will be the development of strong working relationships with the clients customers. Not just direct customers but also within the wider business planning and performance community and critically with Human Resources and Finance colleagues.
- Must be numerate with the ability and confidence to use business tools and techniques effectively.
- To provide and interpret reports, analysis and benchmarking information to managers, including information on business performance, money, people and health & safety.
- Proven high level skills in written & verbal communication.
- Influencing and negotiation skills to a high level.
- Must be able to work quickly and accurately to tight deadlines.
- Ideally have experience of working in a large organization or have the ability to quickly pick up the principles of how large organizations operate and manage their business.
- Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint, some databases (training will be provided if needed)
- Monday to Friday ideally although part time working is also an option (3 days minimum)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.