Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Energi People
Reporting into the GM, you will be responsible for the delivery on all marine and water sports activities to guests, transfers for both staff and guests, along with the maintenance and upkeep of the marina, property boat fleet and equipment.
You will be responsible for the P+L and preparing reports, ensure the highest level of health and safety is kept at all times. We are looking for someone who is able to implement and streamline the documentation of the day to day processes, and procedures for the department to ensure smooth operations of the department. You will also required to e a member of the Islands emergency response team.
The successful candidate we are looking for will:
- Experience in managing activity centres (preference given to those with water sports background)
- Hold valid drivers licence and boat operators certificate
- Someone who uses their initiative and can think on their feet
- Luxury hospitality background desirable
- Excellent leadership skills
- Able to manage complex logistical challenges
- Health and Safety qualifications AND experience
- Excellent with MS Office
- Self starter
- Attention to detail
- Hands on approach