Technical PeopleSoft HRMS Analyst
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by TeamBradley
Our client is growing! Because of that growth, our client has partnered with TeamBradley to find their next Technical PeopleSoft HRMS Analyst for this expanding.
Brief snapshot of the Requirements and Responsibilities
- 3+ years PeopleSoft applications experience required
- Strong PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 modules (HR, Payroll and benefits) required
- Responsible for development and maintenance application
- Participate in all phases of software systems life cycle
- Proficient in the use of PeopleSoft online development tools
- Experience working in Taleo is a plus.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
Id# JS13082 - Technical PeopleSoft HRMS Analyst