Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Portfolio HR & Reward
The role holder will support the team to deliver and manage the monthly pay review cycle along with other reward scheme, share schemes and compensation operations that support the Reward strategy.
Key elements of the role include
- Deliver and manage the coordination and delivery of the annual monthly salary review process across the business
- Deliver and manage the coordination and delivery of share options allocation as part of the annual monthly salary review
- Maintain and analyse market benchmarking data. Responsible for internal data collection and input into external salary, bonus and benefits surveys and ensuring that all inputs are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Support and deliver on ad hoc requests for benchmarking exercises, market reviews or job evaluations
- Provide compensation advice to client groups with queries on subjects such as Reward strategy/policy, benchmarking, bonus plans etc.
- Work closely with HR teams to ensure that knowledge is shared and HR colleagues are able to support Compensation activities with their clients in accordance with guidelines
What are we looking for?
- Excellent Excel skills (v lookups, Pivots tables, advanced IF Statements)
- Experience of working with spreadsheets Google Docs would be a big advantage
- Proven experience of delivering annual pay review cycles
- Experience managing, using and analysing large data sets
- Good understanding of compensation and reward initiatives
- Understanding of HMRC companywide share schemes would be advantageous
- Good written skills and stakeholder management
Yodel Delivery Network Limited