HR Business Partner
Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Michael Page Human Resources
An exciting position has arisen for a HR Business Partner to work within a Europe's leading Engineering companies based in Derbyshire.
Working for a leading Engineering company within Derbyshire.
The key responsibilities will include providing strategic and day to day leadership to drive the delivery of the business HR plans.
- Assisting in building strong talent pipelines and recruitment processes
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of the HR team and line managers
- Supporting line managers across the business on Employee Relations issues, organisational structure and design
- Develop and implement proactive HR procedures which operate at a consistently high level
- Contribute to a proactive communications strategy
The ideal candidate will have previous working as a HR Business Partner preferably within engineering or similar industry. You will have excellent communications and presentation skills with strong a good understanding of commercial acumen, trade union and have a good understanding of HR KPIs and strategy. The HR Business Partner will build a coherent and successful HR strategy therefore knowledge and awareness of trends and changes in policies which affect people at work is crucial
The UK HR Manager will receive between £50'000K - £55'000K plus car allowance and benefits. This role is based in Derbyshire with frequent travel to other sites that may require some overnight stays.
Ashley Kate HR