HR Assistant- German Speaking
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Page Personnel
The HR Generalist will deliver a proactive, flexible, and pragmatic HR service to the business by providing a relevant and appropriate HR support to both line managers and staff.
Unique opportunity to join a fast growing start up, who have designed a CRM for merchants and business owners that helps reward customers and promote customer loyalty.
- Primary point of contact for all employees within designated service line.
- Support managers with the effective and efficient performance of their employees, identifying and facilitating appropriate interventions through the performance management processes.
Build effective working relationships with staff at all levels, providing advice and guidance on a range of HR policies and HR related issues to support understanding and ensure effective communication of good HR practice.
- Responsible for all recruitment related activities including liaising with agencies, CV screening, interview schedule and on boarding.
- Assist with any training requirements
- Actively participate in strategic HR initiatives and departmental activities/projects as appropriate
- German speaker
- Solid experience working as a HR Generalist.
- Part or fully CIPD qualified or has commensurate professional experience.
- Strong advisory skills with good knowledge of employment legislation.
- Ability to quickly build strong relationships with people at all levels across the business.
- Strong client service skills and excellent communication both verbal and written.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Professional, credible and responsive.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Perform work with highest levels of confidentiality and integrity
£28,000 to £33,000