Occupational Health Technician - East London
Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by OH Medical
My client is looking for an Occupational Health Technician based in the East London Region. This is a full time role 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 7.5 hours per day between 8.00am and 4.00pm.
As an Occupational Health Technician you will be an integral part of the team, providing a compassionate, professional clinical service that is instrumental in the quality of care our clients recei
The main duties of the role include:
- Undertaking health screening procedures in accordance with company protocols. These screening procedures may include general baseline measurements such as height, weight, blood pressure, and urinalysis Carrying out Drug and Alcohol testing
- Carrying out fitness for work medicals Health surveillance screening including audiometry and lung function testing Health promotion activities Ensuring all medical information is accurately recorded
- Ensuring all equipment is serviceable, clean and fit for purpose
- Providing support to the whole Occupational Health team in helping the department to run smoothly and effectively Undertaking additional tasks as requested Being an active member of the Occupational Health team and promote a positive working environment Demonstrate a self-motivated and proactive approach to work
- Be able to work effectively independently and also within a team framework Possess solid IT skills Be able to prioritise own workload and manage own time effectively Capable of working flexibly and to strict deadlines
- Understand the requirement for patient confidentiality, ensuring all patients are treated with respect, dignity and privacy Be able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral Previous experience working in a clinical/fitness setting There is no recognised professional qualification for this role however suitable backgrounds include:
Please contact James Baron or Ben Higgins on to discuss further.
Key People Ltd
Key People Ltd