Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Digby Morgan
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an HR Adviser to join the satellite office of a large wealth management organisation based in central London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all operational HR queries as well as accurate and timely HR administration for the firm.
- Scheduling interviews and acting as first point of contact for search firms and candidates
- Extensive diary management for TA Manager, hiring managers and candidates
- Generating offer letters/contracts
- Initiating background checks for new hires
- Onboarding: monitoring return of new hire information, setting up new hires in Workday and sending the appropriate welcome emails to new hires
- Global Mobility: work with the HRBP to flag assignment start and end dates and work through all associated administration.
- Immigration: manage the right to work checks for new hires and ensure spreadsheets/files are updated
- Leavers: coordinating the leavers process - checking leave dates, administrating the termination and setting up exit interviews.
- Benefits Administration: work with the external benefits broker and our Benefits team to answer operational queries relating to our benefit programmes
- Work in partnership with the HRBP and business to ensure the delivery of projects and services in line with the Talent strategy and business needs
This position reports to the Senior HR Business Partner and will work as part of a four person HR team.
The ideal candidate will be CIPD Qualified (Level 5 minimum)/Degree educated and have demonstrable administration experience in all areas of HR in a similar financial/professional services environment.
They will have knowledge of employment legislation, excellent Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills and strong planning and organisational skills with proven ability to manage competing priorities.
This role would suit someone looking to further their career in a professional and friendly environment where worklife balance is supported.
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience please apply quoting the reference number.