Clerk of Works - Road Construction - 6 months - £19.42 - £21.91
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Parity Professionals
Clerk of Works - Road Construction Consent (RCC) Inspector - 5 months
£19.42 - £21.91ph
Description of Role
- To undertake site inspection duties associated with Road Construction Consent process.
- To look after the Councils interests and engage actively with developers, direct activities and serve notice, where required, to ensure works are progressing and constructed in accordance with the Councils standards.
- To record all site activities and keep detailed notes of work progression.
- To sample and measure construction on site.
- To advise transport planners and line manager on RCC issues.
- To highlight and bring forward early warnings and mitigate site development risks, where applicable.
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive experience in the industry
- Membership of a relevant professional organisation
- Extensive knowledge of road construction activities.
Vehicle required. 80% of job is on site.
A Basic Disclosure is required for this role.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position