Customer Service Representative
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Aya Healthcare
Join Aya Healthcare, named a Top Workplace by the Union Tribune four years in a row!
Aya Healthcare is hiring Customer Service Representatives across multiple departments. These people will provide an exceptional experience for our clients and/or customers by assisting with their varying needs and problem solving quickly and amiably.Requirements
- Enthusiastically assist customers and clients with questions and issues
- Resolve issues and discrepancies with swift, friendly professionalism
- Process documentation related to customer service needs with meticulous alacrity
- Call attention to discrepancies and work amicably with coworkers to perfect documents
- Maintain positive working relationships with clients and/or customers
- MUST have a Bachelor's Degree
- MUST have at least 1-2 years experience in an office setting
- Meticulous and detail oriented mindset
- Ability to accurately attend to multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to politely yet firmly inform others of written and data inaccuracies
- Innate aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to work both quickly and accurately
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Strive for continuous improvement and career advancement
What We Offer:
- Opportunity for rapid advancement
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401K match
- Nutritionist on staff available for personal consultations
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company sponsored happy hours, birthday parties, rewards trips and team building events are always on the horizon.
- Unlimited PTO - we believe in travel and time off!
- Free delicious food, snacks, organic fruit, and assorted beverages in all our offices
- Free Yoga and Boot Camp Classes in our corporate office
- Access to continuous training and development
Our passionate, creative and talented employees are transforming the healthcare staffing industry. We are among the largest and fastest growing healthcare staffing companies in the country. In fact, we've grown an average of 90% per year over the last 5 years! We value our employees and recognize and reward hard work. We are obsessive about creating great experiences for our clients and employees. We have fun while we work and achieve our goals. We are changing the landscape of the healthcare staffing industry and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to make an impact.