Pediatric Hospitalist is Needed for Locums Coverage in New Jersey CPH#
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by CompHealth
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NJ state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour in-house shifts
- Charting: Meditech EMR
- Caseload: 7 - 10 patients per day
- Procedures: Attending deliveries
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
TIVA HealthCare, Inc.