Director of Employee Relations
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Koinonia
Director of Human Resources/Employee Relations
Koinonia is a leading non-profit organization in Northeast Ohio that provides residential services, day programs and employment services to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We employ over 600 associates throughout Cuyahoga, Lorain and Summit Counties. We are currently seeking an experienced Director of HR/Employee Relations to join our Human Resources team.
Koinonia employees are our greatest asset and work hard to provide quality care and services to the individuals we serve. We are looking for a Director of HR/Employee Relations who can embrace the importance of our employees.
This position will be responsible for employee relations to include traditional areas of employee engagement and empowerment, employee recognition, and policy development. However, this position will be directly responsible for employee relations in non-traditional areas such as creating employee resources, support for employee work/life balance and assistance for employees that fall outside the realm of traditional policies, procedures and mandatory disciplinary action.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in Human Resources Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources
- SHRM certification preferred
- Polished and professional demeanor with excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft products
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to interact effective with all levels of the organization.