Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Albano Systems
Duties: Work independently, initiate and/or lead marketing programs, initiatives, promotions, or research projects. Work closely with management in developing new products and in implementing new marketing approaches. Good working knowledge of the organization's products and the overall industry. Work fairly independently, typically on projects of moderate to complex projects. Takes initiative in communicating programs and resources and obtaining feedback from home office partners and field partners.
Skills: Worksite Marketing Consultant
- We are seeking an individual contributor with financial services and/or marketing experience to support the worksite insurance marketing team.
- Supports the team with participant educational and enrollment
- Creates internal communications to help sales reps understand and sell products. initiatives, and ad-hoc projects.
- Writes and executes production of marketing content, working closely with internal and external resources.
- Have the ability to work independently, must be a self-starter, and have strong collaboration skills.
- Develops marketing strategies, roll-out plans and marketing materials to creatively promote worksite insurance products and services.
- Coordinates marketing efforts by planning and implementing marketing programs in order to meet identified current and future business needs.
- Writes compelling copy backed by solid understanding of product positioning, audience and message strategy.
- Understands the current media mix and develops innovative marketing communication materials for a variety of media, including brochures, flyers, direct mailer, email blasts, websites, PPT presentations and enrollment.
Education: Key Skills/Experience:
- College degree, plus 5-8 years of financial services or marketing experience, preferably group voluntary/individual life insurance, or business experience.
- Strong project management skills, organizational, communication (verbal and written), collaboration and problem solving.
- Must understand basic research and database management.
- Requires client management skills, and the ability to work in a team environment.