HR Officer - HR Administrator - Payroll - Banking
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by iKas International
HR - People Officer - HR Administration - HR Officer - CIPD - Investment Banking - Performance Management - Diary Management -
iKas International are currently recruiting for a HR Officer on behalf of an industry renowned, market leading investment bank who are looking to grow out their HR team. Sitting within one of the banks most business critical areas, this is an opportunity for an accomplished HR officer who is an all-round HR generalist with a background in HR Administration in a complex and regulated environment. You will have exceptional experience of payroll.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience delivering within an investment bank as an all-round HR generalist you will have proven experience delivering as a HR officer in a complex and heavily regulated environment, collecting, processing, preparing and analysing people information, handling highly sensitive information. In order to be successful you must have previous payroll experience.
Excellent Understanding of:
- 5 + years HR experience
- MUST have payroll expertise
- An all-round HR generalist with experience in HR administration
- Proven results as a HR Officer I a heavily regulated environment
- Experience collecting, processing, preparing and analysing people information
- Experienced in handling highly sensitive information
- Strong analysis skills, the skill to resolve complex problems and posit pragmatic solutions
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a team-orientated, collaborative environment
- Ability to lead discussions to a conclusion
If this sounds in-line with your skills and experience, please apply to get in touch and find out more from one of our specialist consultants.
Your International Talent Provider
iKas International Limited is providing recruitment services for this role. By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.