Media Consultant - Marketing Agency
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by onezeero
A leading Marketing Agency is looking to appoint a Media Consultant on a permanent basis in their offices in Central London.
The Media Consultant will be a senior member of the team, and is crucial to the expansion of their Media team. This position offers the opportunity to grow within the company, delivering campaigns via channels such as programmatic, social media, Paid Search and SEO.
The Media Consultant will be responsible for the following:
- Managing portfolio of clients the relationships with them, including being involved in pitches to clients, and having daily contact with them
- Managing inbound marketing campaigns across all channels, including Search (paid and Organic), Social (paid and organic), and Media (including display, remarketing and programmatic advertising)
- Support and mentor junior members of the team
- Deal with a ranger of internal and external stakeholders
- Architecting comprehensive testing plans to improve performance across a number of client
- Understanding at a strategic level the interactions between content marketing, inbound marketing, and marketing automation
The Marketing Agency is therefore looking for an individual with the following experience:
- Proven relatable work experience having previously worked in highly effective teams delivering inbound marketing tactics.
- Professional marketing experience preferably in a B2B and/or agency environment
- Experience with the following platforms would be an advantage; Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Moz, LinkedIn Advertising, Facebook Advertising, Programmatic DSPs.
- Experience in planning, executing, managing and reporting on Programmatic and Social Media is essential, with previous Search Engine Marketing (SEM) agency experience highly desirable.
- Good understanding and experience within Real Time and contextually targeted display, social media, retargeting, IP look-up technology, conversion optimisation and web analytics are all desirable.
- Proven ability to work autonomously with limited direction and to be able to manage and push forward own tasks.
- A good understanding of diverse range of clients from various industries and sectors is required - with B2B experience preferable.
- Have a good mix between strategic thinking, commercial understanding and practical delivery capabilities
- Be forward thinking and be prepared to think outside the box to help drive rankings and traffic and generate customer engagement through social media.
- Manage client relationships, expectations and projects in a highly organised manner and ability to prioritise work.
- Have a strong understanding of the timescales involved with a project, scheduling and budget experience is an advantage - good organisational and time management skills are essential.
- Results and delivery focused with a willingness to work long hours, often under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and experienced in dealing with many stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and capable in managing several client projects concurrently without supervision.
- Language skills an advantage but not essential.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.