Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Imperial Workforce
Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce that we are working exclusively with one of the North Easts largest employers!
Due to continuous business growth and a recent factory extension our client a large manufacturing business are in the market for a number of Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers.
Salary: Completely negotiable and will highly incentivises the right candidates for their business
Working Hours: 4 on 4 off (Continental shifts)
Reports To: Maintenance Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fixing faults or arranging for replacements to be installed
- Making scheduled checks on machinery and parts
- Create maintenance procedure
- Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate
- Working with production managers to limit breakdowns and down time
- Work to improve cycle times and efficiencies
- Understand and contribute to achieving the goals of the factory by efficiently carrying out any assigned engineering tasks
- Carrying out fabrication tours
- Any other ad hoc duties
- Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns
What are we looking for in an individual?
- Ideally qualified to a minimum of City & Guilds ONC or HNC
- Previous FMCG experience would be advantageous
- Possess organisational and leadership skills
- Capable of decision making without supervisory intervention
- Reliable & a good timekeeper
- Confident with the ability to accept responsibility
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a business that genuinely cares about the progression of their employees!
For more information on this opportunity and/or for a confidential chat please contact Dan Pilkington Imperial Professionals.