Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by We Are SSG
Role: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £37,000 - £39,000 per annum + benefits + overtime
Location: Commutable from Maidstone, Tunbridge Wells, Ashford, Rochester and surrounding areas
Hours: Monday to Friday, 6 till 3, 1 till 10 & 3 till midnight, plus 1 Saturday a month of 6 till 3.
A well-established manufacturing company that's takes great pride in its people are looking for an additional member to their maintenance team. You will be working within a down to earth, friendly and collaborative environment where good work and team spirit is encouraged.
· 60% of this work will mostly involve attending to breakdowns, troubleshooting and repair work.
· You will also work through planned preventative maintenance schedules including repairs, fitting, refurbishments and project work.
· Actively support in finding and diagnosing root cause issues and creating reports and proposals on how to improve these.
· Assisting with start up and shut down of the production machinery ensuring it runs smoothly.
· Manage spare parts for any allocated equipment and follow up on improvement activity.
· Complete work requests allocated within agreed timescales.
· Carry out factor control checks to support stable running plant and equipment.
· Promote and operate to health and safety standards.
· Ensure engineering workshop areas are kept clean and tidy, and company issued equipment is complete and in good condition.
Production equipment includes; Fillers, labellers, pasteurisers, chillers, liquiders and packaging machinery.
The role would be suitable for either a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer OR Electrical Maintenance Engineer, with some multi skilling experience.
· Completed a recognised Mechanical OR Electrical engineering apprenticeship or hold relevant qualifications
· Either Mechanical OR Electrical bias
· Experience maintaining machinery, ideally within a manufacturing or industrial field
· Experience of working to planned preventative maintenance schedules and attending to breakdowns
· Proactive work attitude and keen to get stuck in
· Able and willing to work nights
· Friendly and adaptable working attitude
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now and send your most up to date CV to Wesley at TechNichols Resourcing to be considered. Or call TechNichols Resourcing and speak with Wesley for further information.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard back within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.