Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Anonymous
In this role, you will be required too;
* Be highly proficient in AutoCAD, InDesign, Microsoft Office and Sketch-up.
* Work well in a team, with clients, and with contractors.
* Create concept design proposals, finishes boards and presentation documents.
* Undertake building survey work when required.
* Have a working knowledge of construction drawings, detailed drawings and building regulations.
* Have a good knowledge of how commercial buildings work, as these will be the majority of projects that you work on.
The successful candidate must also;
* Have the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
* Have worked on and won commercial design and build projects of 10,000 sq. ft. plus.
* Have the ability to communicate fluently and effectively.
* Be passionate about design and the value it brings to the workplace.
* Have a full UK driving license and a willingness to travel regularly.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
luton bennett limited
Pinstripe People Ltd
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited